Experienced Family Legal Executive? Looking for a new challenge?Our well established client is seeking a family legal executive with at least 2 years' experience to...
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a full service law firm ranked as a leader in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories.
The position has arisen in the firms team that deals with a software solution for Schools that offers a range of proactive, trusted and cost-effective products to help with the burden of regulation and compliance.
You will be working with a Project Manager and Marketing Assistant to administer the onboarding process for new schools, provide advice and support on set up and management of the school's site, and provide training for the school's Administrators.
To apply for this role you should have confidence and knowledge of software systems, good client liaison skills, and ability to follow a process to ensure a clean, clear set up experience for the school.
Skills required include:
- Pick up and understand software functionality with ease.
- Communicate confidently and clearly to clients about the benefits and explain its functionality in a user-friendly way - must be confident speaking to clients on the telephone.
- Create a good rapport with clients and provide easy to follow training on how to use the MOS system effectively.
- Lead on complicated site set-ups
- Review and prepare staff data import files, requiring a good knowledge of Excel.
- Respond to client queries received directly and through the Support mailbox in a timely manner
- Work with the technical team to resolve support issues and relay outcome to clients.
- Support Project Manager with client relationship management.
- Work in a proactive, organised and methodical way using Smartsheet to record actions.
In return the firm is offering a salary of up to £25,000 coupled with excellent benefits.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.