Employers Liability Fee EarnerChadwick Nott have been instructed to find an Employers Liability Fee Earner on behalf of a well known Legal 500 Law firm...
Rare and exciting opportunity for a junior chartered legal executive / senior paralegal to join a leading law firm within the family team in Bristol.
The role will be assisting and supporting fee earners while also managing day to day work on your own caseload with supervision.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting fee earners with casework to include attending meetings, drafting documents research and correspondence, attending court etc.
- Day to day management of own cases to include proactively progressing cases with supervision.
- File management to include keeping accurate notes, electronic filing and paper filing.
- Billing and updating costs position.
- Diary management - liaising with clients/intermediaries to arrange meetings/appointments.
- Contacting clients/intermediaries to obtain relevant information or documentation to assist fee earners to deal with enquiries.
- Building up a rapport with clients and intermediaries.
- Opening new files, ensuring files are Lexcel compliant and assisting with money laundering procedures to make sure client ID correctly established.
- Assisting with the production of marketing material and seminar notes.
- Liaising with other support teams, i.e. Reception/Business Centre/Marketing/Knowledge Centre where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate will be CILEx qualified or training with a minimum of 6-12 months of previous legal experience in a family department dealing with divorce financial remedy and private children work to include running cases, attending court and drafting documents.
The firm has a phenomenal reputation of being a friendly firm with approachable staff in all areas of the business. You will enjoy working in a friendly and supportive working environment. Salary being offered is £25,000 - £35,000 coupled with excellent benefits.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.