New commercial property solicitor NQ+ role based in Cheltenham.My client is a thriving mid sized firm in the heart of Cheltenham that undertakes both private...
Residential Property Solicitor, Cheltenham
Excellent new opportunity to joined Legal 500 rated Property team in central Cheltenham.
Great role, for someone with c3 year pqe+ to around 6 years pqe. You will be dealing with the full range of residential property work and skills ideally include:
- Good knowledge and experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold
- Experience of using a conveyancing case management system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks or caseloads
- Good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
- Legal research skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Office administrative skills for tasks such as filing, typing and letter writing
- Good teamwork skills particularly when working with other departments to complete your tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
- Business acumen and an understanding of the clients' needs
You will be joining a busy, commercial firm, where property is rewarded and valued, and be encouraged to get involved in business development to further progress your career.
Please contact Alice Hume for more information about this role, and other property opportunities in Cheltenham and across the Cotswolds from Associate to Partner level.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.