First rate opportunity for an employment senior associate to join this top 100 law firm in central BristolYou will be dealing with a mix of...
Private Client Solicitor, Bristol
A great opportunity for a 4plus PQE private client solicitor to join this top regional practice.
Our client is a large commercial practice and a force to be reckoned with for private client work. The team are Chambers and Partners and L500 rated. They have a separate specialist team within the department who deal with international tax and trusts work. The team is headed up by three partners and there are a number of associates within the team.
They are currently looking for someone with at least 4 years' experience of this type of work. You will be advising a range of HNW individuals in the UK and overseas, financial institutions and trust companies.
Typical work may include:
- Advising on estate planning through trusts, partnerships and family investment companies
- Advising owners of sizeable residential development sites on tax planning and "pooling" and equalisation arrangements
- Securing "Balfour" type BPR on large mixed estates
- Restructuring or partitioning family farming partnerships for tax or succession purposes
- Advising on IHT heritage exemption and creation of Maintenance Funds
You will need to have fantastic academics and experience gained with a firm who are well regarded for international tax and trusts work.
If you are looking to relocate to Bristol or the South West this would be excellent option with great career prospects. On offer is a top market rate salary and benefits.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Alice Hume for a confidential discussion.
0117 917 1850
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.