New opportunity for a Construction Paralegal to join a highly reputable company.Our client is looking for a Legal Executive/ Paralegal to join their expanding company....
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join a dynamic and market leading in house organisation in central Bristol. Our client is a Pensions Administrator typically dealing with a large amount of commercial properties as investments within these pension schemes. You will deal with an interesting and diverse range of duties to include:
- Processing of clients instructions
- Providing input on technical issues, attending clients meetings where required and building good relationships with clients and business introducers
- Completion of VAT returns and administration of this nature and review of procedures for schemes from time to time
- Compile all data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records and files
- Reviewing all property documentation including but not limited to Contacts, Transfer, Leases, Deed and Mortgage and Loan documentation
- To apply for this role you must have Commercial Property experience as well as excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an in house organisation and receive a market leading salary and benefits package as well as genuine opportunity for career progression.
For further information please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.