International firm with outstanding reputation in this sphere has an exciting opening for a Structured Debt & Capital Markets Professional Support Lawyer. This is a...
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy Knowledge Management team with a diverse range of work in a leading International law firm. The Corporate Department offers advice on corporate finance transactions, investment management and to technology, outsourcing and commercial contract matters.
Salary up to £25,000
Duties will include:
- Assisting with updating templates and guidance
- Preparing templates for automation and testing them
- Assisting with the preparation of current awareness bulletins and updates for the teams within the department
- Managing the administration of the training programmes
- Assisting with legal research and other know-how queries
- Reviewing journals, online know-how resources, legislation and cases and liaising with KDLs and Library to identify items of interest to lawyers in the relevant practice areas
- Drafting notes on legal developments/cases
- Assisting with the implementation of the different technical training programmes within the group including liaising with the speakers, helping to prepare materials for the session, liaising with the L&D team
- Database management: profiling, index and retrieving hard and electronic copies of documents on/from know-how databases; creating and amending intranet pages
- Assisting with the preparation of client legal updates
Experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Completion of the LPC
- Basic understanding of general corporate law
- Legal research (including using online sources such as Lexis Nexis Butterworths, Westlaw, PLC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good writing/drafting skills
- Attention to detail
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.