This national firm is now looking for a private client lawyer to join one of their offices. Our client has a number of offices and...
Paralegal with experience of debt recovery and dispute resolution required to join a Top 100 UK firm in Swindon with an enviable reputation. The role will pay up to £25,000 and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
A great opportunity has arisen in this busy and growing team for a Paralegal to take the lead on debt recovery work in the Wiltshire office, as well as providing legal and administrative support to the Associate in the team regarding general dispute resolution work. Duties will include:
- Screening all new enquiries coming into the team, including obtaining initial documentation and information as appropriate, providing pricing options and information, arranging appointments and conducting cases to a suitable stage
- Undertaking Debt Recovery work
- File opening, closing and recording/diarising key dates
- Correspond with clients by telephone, email, letter and face to face on routine matters
- Providing support for business development and marketing activities
- Experience & understanding of Debt Recovery within a legal organisation (essential)
- Experience & understanding of dispute resolution within a law firm (desirable)
- LLB, GDL, LPC or equivalent
- Ability to manage your own files, with minimal supervision
- Strong client management skills with a focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Organised and efficient manner
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.