CONTENTIOUS CONSTRUCTION LAWYER 2- 4+ YEARS PQE SURREY UP TO £42,000 Our client is a leading international law firm with...
Our client, a top international law firm, have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Paralegal to be based in Guildford; the main purpose of the role will be to assist fee earners in providing a qualityservice to their client base.
Duties will include:
- Transactional support including working on Due Diligence reports, disclosure letters, ancillary documents and managing and compiling electronic data rooms, hard copy bundles and completion bibles
- Research tasks
- Document review
- Proof reading
- Point of contact for third parties
- Knowledge management for the team and keeping records up to date
- Supporting other teams within Corporate as required
- Administrative tasks including typing, printing, copying, faxing, filing and document management
- LLB, GDL, LPC or equivalent
- Previously worked as a paralegal and a genuine interest in a Corporate/Commercial role
- Highly motivated individual who will be able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements while working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy schedule with strong organisational skills and ability to efficiently run a number of work matters/ tasks simultaneously
- Strong commitment to providing clients with a high quality service
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Strong IT skills
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.