We are instructed on a very unique and exciting opportunity with a top City firm who are recruiting for one or potentially two Paralegals on...
Our client, a top international law firm, have an exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Paralegal to work as part of the central Knowledge team. The successful candidate will support the firm's Knowledge Management and Knowledge Development Lawyers across all its service lines and practice.
- Research for KDLs and practice groups
- Preliminary drafting and amending of legal documents
- Following up items of knowhow raised by fee earners at knowhow meetings or with the KDL, and providing an initial abstract of their contents for review;
- Pulling together collections of material on particular topics and producing first draft index and summaries for review;
- Reviewing cases and other new materials and producing first draft summaries for review;
- Working with and supporting KDLs and fee earners on individual KM projects, for example helping to pull together and index collections of material on particular topics;
- Taking responsibility for collecting, collating and indexing the collection of knowhow in the relevant area generally and arranging for it to be entered in the firm's knowhow system;
- Gathering together examples of useful documents and agreements to form the basis of a precedent collection in the relevant area
- Assisting with administrative KM tasks, such as helping to organise the legal training sessions in the practice groups;
- Previous legal experience essential/completion of the LPC desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible and conscientious work ethic with good organisational skills
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of databases
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.