Healthcare Lawyer Inquest Work London £54-65k This firm is highly regarded and proud of their reputation as being market leaders and hugely successful in this...
Our client is independently rated by The Legal 500 and Chambers Directory as one of the leading providers of legal services within health and social care, professional discipline and social housing. They are currently recruiting a Risk & Compliance Executive to join them on a 6-9 month contract. This role will be based in their Wimbledon office and is paying between £28,000 and £34,000.
This is a hands-on role responsible for the development and maintenance of effective risk management and compliance standards. You will work to achieve compliance with the requirements of the SRA and the ICO, and to maintain the firm's accreditations: ISO9001 (quality assurance), ISO27001 (information security) and Lexcel (practice management). You will also be expected to engage with members of the firm across their offices to assist in promoting an understanding of risk and to drive compliance and continual improvement. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing support and clarity on processes in incident reporting and monitoring
- Managing the risk & compliance registers
- Handling individual queries on internal procedures
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Working to improve compliance
- Experience of working in a similar role / related area within a law firm or legal services;
- Project management experience
- Previous experience of Lexcel and ISO9001; of handling AML queries and conflicts queries & of handling information security/data protection monitoring/reporting
- A willingness to travel their other offices
Please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott for more information.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.