Our client, an innovative legal and finance start-up business is recruiting for a Investments Assistant/Costs Lawyer to be based in Central London. This role has...
Our client, an innovative legal and finance start-up business is recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to be based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will be a contracts administrator from the construction industry or similar where there is a greater exposure to project management and a detailed understanding of contracts. The role is a critical position in the company's day to day business activities and the right candidate will enjoy the responsibility that comes with this pivotal role.
The role will include:
- Preparing funding agreements and sending these out and then dealing with any queries and amendments that counterparties may have.
- Scheduling the deal flown of the business and coordinating with the origination and diligence teams on the progress of investment opportunities.
- Co-ordinating legal and budget reviews for the claims under consideration by the diligence team and tracking investment progress and deadlines to ensure investments are complete within a reasonable time.
- Providing regular feedback to directors on expected investment deployment figures on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Arranging documents to be considered for Investment Committee meetings and arranging and scheduling such meetings.
- Being in regular contact with lawyers to have documents approved and executed in a timely manner.
- Producing periodic performance reports and risk registers for senior management highlighting risks and issues as they arise.
- Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlements are properly administered, and that the contractual requirements for any variations associated with a claim have been covered off.
- Providing papers to senior management recommending changes and amendments to key internal contracts when appropriate.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.