Our client, an innovative legal and finance start-up business, has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Associate based in Central London.As a...
Our client, an innovative legal and finance start-up business is recruiting for a Investments Assistant/Costs Lawyer to be based in Central London. This role has arisen due to expansion and sits within the monitoring team who look after ongoing investments; the firm are expecting 100% growth on their investments this year. This role reports to the Investment Manager, the ideal candidate will have strong academics and a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience, ideally within a litigation based environment. Candidates with costs, paralegal, ATE insurance or litigation funding experience are especially encouraged to apply.
The salary for this role is £30,000.
The role will include:
- Drafting correspondence both internally and externally
- Assisting with settlement calculations
- Invoicing and data entry
- Carrying out amendments to contracts
- Regularly updating spreadsheets and progress monitoring charts
- Reviewing invoices and disbursements against budgets
- Undertaking legal research as and when required
- Undertaking general administrative tasks when required
- Taking minutes at meetings
As a rapidly growing company, for the right candidate there is real potential to progress beyond your role in time and build a successful career; for more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.