PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER3-5 PQEWEST SUSSEXUP TO £55,000Large national firm are seeking to recruit a mid-level Private Client Solicitor to join their well respected team in...
Our client has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and respected law firms employing over 2500 people across a number of offices. They are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Conveyancer with substantial experience to manage and develop their Residential Property Team in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within this highly regarded and professional residential property team.
- Experience and proven success in managing a team with the ability to plan strategically, report clearly on management issues and focus on revenue growth alongside delivery of service
- Detailed knowledge and expertise in dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing work including complex and high value transactions
- A commitment to the delivery of exceptional client service levels at all times
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence in clients and colleagues at the highest level so developing strong relationships and a high profile
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and able to deliver and assist others to deliver results under pressure and/or tight deadlines when necessary
- Committed team player able to manage and assist all team members to ensure excellent client service and achievement of financial targets
- The ability and drive and seek out new opportunities, new clients and new areas of work to ensure the swift and steady growth of the team's business and revenues
- Excellent IT skills and confident user of case management systems
For further information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.