Our client, a major international City law firm, has a rare opportunity for a Planning Paralegal on a permanent basis.Sitting within the highly regarded Commercial...
Our client, a major international City law firm, has a rare opportunity for a Paralegal to join their highly regarded Real Estate practice.
- Assisting clients with the day to day management of property portfolios in the UK
- Incorporating and maintaining a high volume off-shore companies for these clients
- Assisting these companies with tax matters
- Assisting with high value residential conveyancing
- Drafting documentation, under supervision, in relation to the above
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Integrating new clients to the firm
- Managing own files, under supervision
- Ensuring all files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures
- Filing of documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Paralegal/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer experienced in Real Estate
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player
- Extensive IT abilities
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Flexibility, commitment and willing to go the extra mile
- An ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Drive and enthusiasm; a willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense and ability to use initiative
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.