Fantastic 1st role for an NQ-1 pqe commercial property solicitor looking for a your first role post qualification or if you are looking for a...
Fantastic 1st role for an NQ-1 pqe solicitor looking to specialise into insolvency and corporate recovery work.
You will be joining a leading Top 100 firm that is really going places, and is looking to invest and grow its insolvency team in Bristol. This firm is ambitious, vibrant and it's commercial property team is well placed to further grow and develop over the next few years. You will be working for genuinely friendly partners, in a professional but relaxed environment where you will be encouraged to work closely with clients and get involved in business development initiatives at an early stage.
You will be dealing with a wide range of work including
- advice to insolvency practitioners, receivers, business management, shareholders, individuals and creditors on all aspects of insolvency law and practice, affecting businesses of all structures and individuals including the commencement and conduct of insolvency procedures, legal aspects of strategies for business rescue, restructuring and/or sale of business and other assets;
- aspects of commercial and corporate advice on finance and business/financial risk;
- advising on sale or purchase of business and assets from insolvency practitioners;
- advice on corporate reconstructions under the Insolvency Act;
- advice to business management on the conduct of their business imperilled by the risk of financial distress and threat of formal insolvency proceedings;
- advice on dissolution and restoration of companies;
- advice to secured and unsecured creditors on their rights and options when seeking to recover payment from distressed debtors;
- advice on disputes arising from business and individual insolvency, especially in connection with the conduct of directors
The range of work and type of clients means that there is regular interaction with many other teams including property, corporate, commercial, employment, agriculture and litigation teams and clients working in diverse business sectors.
On offer is a really outstanding career development opportunity for an ambitious NQ who is looking to specialise in insolvency and restructuring work. The Partners are progressive in approach and outlook, this growing regional commercial firm will suit a proactive but grounded lawyer looking for a new opportunity. Good support and on going training with good career progression prospects.
But it's not just about the work, it's also about the culture and this firm has at its heart a genuinely warm, friendly, teamworking ethos which means that its people enjoy going to work and enjoy each other's company - now that's not something you can say about every law firm!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Wood for a confidential discussion.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.