My client is a leading UK-based international law firm, providing clients with legal services at home and around the world.With more than 1,400 legal professionals...
My client is a top-tier leading international legal practice with offices across the country. They are seeking to recruit a Commercial Paralegal into their expanding Birmingham team.
The role will involve:
- Reviewing and reporting on low value commercial contracts;
- Supporting on corporate transactions to review commercial contracts and report on them;
- Drafting confidentiality agreements and basic commercial contracts;
- Managing client reporting;
- Administering client retainer arrangements.
Recent examples of the contracts the team get involved in include:
- M&S on the contracts to transform its website
- Argos on its pilot agreement with eBay of a new "fulfilment marketplace" network, to have goods delivered to Argos stores.
- SAB Miller on the IT framework contract to roll out its ERP solution.
- GSK on a large telecoms project
This is a truly exceptional opportunity with fantastic scope for career progression. The role comes with a competitive salary of around £19,000 (depending on experience) and a market leading benefits package.
You must have either excellent academics or experience of working with commercial contracts, ideally within a similar sized firm.
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.