My client is a leading national practice with over 2,300 people, combining one of the most comprehensive UK legal networks with coverage across Europe, Latin...
My client is a leading national practice with over 2,300 people, combining one of the most comprehensive UK legal networks with coverage across Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific.
They provide a full service claims, transactional, commercial, risk and advisory capability. They are actively looking for a Fraud Solicitor to join their Birmingham office.
Specific responsibilities will include:-
- Handling a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated claims (depending on experience), with an appropriate level of supervision
- Supporting the more experienced fee earners in the team on the more complex or larger fraud cases
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience
The work includes:-
- Minimal Impact Cases - Low Speed/Significant Trauma Cases
- Phantom Passengers
- Contrived Claims
- Semi-staged / Staged Claims
- Exaggerated Claims
- Organised (Ringed) Fraud
- Experienced Solicitor, preferably with a strong litigation background gained within a personal injury environment
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Expertise in fraud is beneficial, but not essential, as the successful candidate will be fully trained in dealing with fraud cases
- Confident negotiator and communicator
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more, please contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.