Our client is a leading regional law firm based in Guilford that is both Legal 500 and chambers rated. An opportunity has arisen for a...
An opportunity has arisen in the Surrey for a Private Client Solicitor with a leading practice known for their quality advice to clients.
As a solicitor in this department you will be responsible for cases involving : -
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Validity of wills, on all grounds including testamentary capacity, undue influence, and fraud
- Recovery of assets on behalf of an estate of a deceased person including all matters relating to disputes over estate property.
- Rectifying the terms of a will if drafted in error
- Claims against professionals who may have acted negligently when preparing a will or when acting in the administration of an estate
- Claims to remove trustees and executors
You will also be involved in disputes involving powers of attorney, the Court of Protection and both charities and trusts.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive market rate salary and benefits.
Please contact Nithan Rajput at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.