Our Surrey based client are actively seeking a long term Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to provide maternity cover for 6-9 months from July 2017. ...
Excellent multi office Regional firm is looking for a Senior Solicitor to head up a Residential Property Department in the Chichester area.
A well-established practice with numerous departments and offices in West Sussex, they place client care at their core and endeavour to meet and exceed client needs and expectations which has resulted in an enviable reputation and loyal client base.
The RoleThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor with a proven track record in managing a team. This role carries a lot of responsibility and it is an exciting time to be part of this firm. As Head of the Department the successful candidate will also handle a full caseload of Residential Conveyancing work
The Ideal Candidate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor from 4+ PQE.
- You must have excellent technical skills as well as experience managing more junior individuals.
- You will be able to manage a varied caseload, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- You will have strong academics.
- A flair for business development would be advantageous.
- You will have excellent client care and communications skills.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.