A new opportunity exists with a highly regarded firm in the centre of Birmingham for a Family Solicitor to join a busy and expanding team....
A new opportunity exists for a PSL to join this national law firm.
This is a key role for an individual to support the Private Client team and you will have varied responsibilities including:
- Liaising with partners to understand business objectives
- Overseeing the production of briefings and training material for clients
- Providing the department with knowledge management
- Maintaining precedents
- Marketing through the press, blogs, social media and newsletters
- Mentoring, coaching and providing online learning for fee earners
- Arranging an annual training conference
You will be a private client solicitor, with a good understanding and knowledge of the needs of clients in the private wealth sector.
This role is a national role and there will be an element of travel involved, although it is a part-time role so there is plenty of flexibility on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move away from a fee earning role and use your skills and experience in a different capacity for a leading firm who are noted in L500 and Chambers for their work as well as being rated in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
For further information, please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5578
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.