This global law firm is looking to add an NQ to its corporate team in London. Your work will focus on corporate transactions with M&A...
This is a new role offering the opportunity to assist the restructuring and Insolvency team and be part of a market leading Knowledge Management (KM) group at a firm where KM and Client Service is a strategic priority.
Leading International law firm.
- Disseminate knowledge within the R&I team and the wider Firm (as appropriate) and answer technical legal queries in relation to the law and regulations applicable to R&I.
- Provide training internally
- Supervise the extraction and collation of know-how within the group
- Be the central point of contact for the team's know how resources
- Assist with preparing R&I internal and client publications.
- Assist in the development of client training and, where appropriate, deliver client training.
- Coordinate R&I blog posts.
- Coordinate and assist in providing content for our external publishing commitments.
- Work closely with partners, associates and the BD & marketing team to enhance the legal content quality of pitch documents and other marketing materials.
The client will consider a recent fee earner (3PQE+) as well as those with a PSL background. Candidates must have 3 years R&I experience in the UK market.
For more information about this or other part-time / flexible and/or PSL opportunities in the market, please contact Houdah Al-Hakim at Chadwick Nott 0203 096 4559.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.