Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a leading international firm.Our client is looking for someone with credit hire experience or litigated RTA experience to...
Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a leading international firm.
Our client is looking for someone with credit hire experience or litigated RTA experience to join their Credit Hire team in Newport. This leading international firm has offices across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Their credit hire team deal with clients who are a mix of leading names in the insurance industry as well as household name corporates. The successful candidate will provide a timely and professional service to clients in the management of the high volume litigated credit hire cases. As part of the fee earning aspect of the role, the successful candidate will handle a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated work.
- Expertise in litigation is essential
- Ideally some form of exposure to credit hire work. If not, some litigated RTA experience
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience of working within a pressurised and deadline driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this leading international firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.