New opportunity for a Legal Administrator to join a leading international law firm.Our client currently has a requirement for a Legal Administrator to join its...
New opportunity for a Property & Casualty Claims Handler to join a leading international firm.
Our client is looking for a Claims Handler to join their expanding Property & Casualty team in their Bristol office. The firm was voted "Law Firm of the Year" in both 2014 and 2015 by various awarding bodies. Their Property & Casualty team currently handles a wide range of claims arising out of property damage (for example, fire, water and impact damage). The role will involve running your own caseload of subrogated recovery matters on behalf of a range of insurers. The caseload will consist of property recovery claims, including some consideration of coverage issues, and a small number of liability defence claims. The firm offers a competitive package of flexible benefits.
- Previous experience working within an Insurer or a law firm, particularly in claims handling
- Ability to run own caseload from initially reporting to insurers, pre-action letters of claim, through to issuing legal proceedings
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and hard-working
- Ideally experience within the field of Property & Casualty claims
- Ideally some legal qualification e.g. CILEx, LPC or law degree/ GDL
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this leading firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.