Leading design and build contractor that operates in a broad range of sectors including: offices, schools, hospitals, mixed-use, energy, waste, industrial parks and high-end residential...
A global financial services organisation based in London, are looking for a Data Protection Lawyer to provide advice on regulatory/compliance matters with a focus on data protection. The Data Protection Lawyer will be providing advice on data protection law issues both in the UK and across the rest of Europe. The principal areas of the role will focus on:
- Advising on applicable data protection issues arising in relation to European projects and initiatives;
- Advising and working on relevant data protection structures to ensure data protection compliance, including engaging in dialogue with company subsidiaries across Europe;
- Assisting with research on legal issues, case law and legislative developments;
- Providing training to the business on compliance matters;
- Assisting with the provision of practical guidance to the business on policies and procedures.
Skills Candidates should have good academics and have trained at a top tier London or major provincial firm (minimum 3 years PQE). They need to have a good overall grasp of data protection and ideally have experience of advising global consumer products brands. In-house experience is desirable. Pay rate subject to experience but we would envisage a daily rate of £450 to £600 per day If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.